With an enviable location just walking distance to Sorrento village and Sorrento back beach, this outstanding family getaway promises relaxed but stylish accommodation.
Recently updated and packed with chic bo-ho flourishes, this light and airy beach house offers quiet leafy seclusion, easy alfresco entertaining and spacious living zones.
This single-level house stands out as an ideal family destination, girls getaway or a golfing weekend with sleeping for 7 people. An open-plan kitchen and two living areas at opposite ends of the house make it perfect for those wanting room to relax and entertain.
With a large sundrenched front deck equipped with an 8 seater outdoor table, BBQ facilities and plenty of seating in nooks to retreat, curl up with a good book or just relax the day away, this is certainly one place to spend many hours with your family and friends. Two fireplaces and air conditioning ensure this amazing property is cosy and comfortable in all seasons.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION - BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 7
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 1 x King Single Bed and 1 x Double Bed
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
Portacot also included
Linen is included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Sunny al fresco deck with dining and gas BBQ
- Full Kitchen (inc Saeco coffee machine) and Laundry facilities
- 2 Living Rooms
- 1 Bathroom (inc bath)
- Gas fire and split system heating and air conditioning in main living area. Wood fireplace in second living area
- 2 TV's / Netflix / bluetooth speaker
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Portacot and high chair included
- Games and books
- Property is not fully fenced. No Pets please
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number: STRA1094/19
- Strictly no Pets allowed.