In the prime Blairgowrie position with literally a one minute walk from the front beach and 3 minutes to the village, the Front Beach House is located in a family friendly cul-de-sac off the hustle and bustle of Point Nepean Road.
Featuring 2 al fresco decks, located in the front and back of the home, a huge solar heated pool and heated spa, this house is an entertainers' delight!
Choose to dine inside by the gas fireplace or outside under the stars with ample seating for all. Sit back and enjoy the water glimpses and relax whilst the kids are busy playing in the secure front or back gardens.
Although the Front Beach House is large in itself, with 4 bedrooms and a lovely, light and airy open plan living / dining and kitchen upstairs, the property also has a very cool and romantic one bedroom Bungalow, 'The Love Shack', that can be booked separately if required.
Both properties have separate road entrances and are individually fenced off with a gate between the two.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION - BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 12
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed*
- BED 2: 1 x King Bed*
- BED 3: 1 x King Bed*
- BED 4: 3 x Single Bunk Bed Sets
*Two of the King beds can be converted into 2 single beds, the King bed in Bedroom 1 cannot be separated.
Linen is included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- 3 Bathrooms (including a corner spa bath and outside shower)
- Light and airy layout with Master Bedroom and main Living / Dining / Kitchen upstairs
- Large solar heated swimming pool (please note: solar heating requires the sun to heat the pool, if there is no sun the pool may not be heated)
- Gas heated spa
- Large sun deck area
- Recently updated Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Coffee pod machine
- Full laundry facilities
- Large back entertaining deck with seating and BBQ
- TV's x 4/ DVD players / iPod Docking Station with Speakers
- Foxtel Platinum
- WiFi (Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Gas fireplace, heating, air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Kids are catered for with games /safe grassed areas
- Onsite Parking for 2 - 3 cars
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement only. Pet fee and conditions apply.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number: STRA0406/18
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 fee will apply if approved.