Spacious and comfortable, Cowes on the Bay can easily accommodate 2 families. With two living areas extending onto North facing, protected sunny balconies. The yard is child-friendly, fully fenced and can securely accommodate a boat as well as several vehicles. Pets are also welcome (with conditions) by prior arrangement only.
Entering at ground level, the beautifully polished floorboard stairs take you up to an open plan lounge, dining, and kitchen area - catch your breath, the living area enjoys the stunning views out across the bay, and the stacker doors completely open out to the large timber deck with outdoor wicker setting and a Webber Q.
Relax with a glass of bubbles and enjoy the serenity and the water views
For those of you who are motorbike enthusiasts, there is an events bus stop across the road on the corner. Perfect for easy access to the circuit
Enjoy a stroll along the beach all the way into Cowes, approximately 2km. Close to Coles and Woolworths and all the offerings of Cowes main shopping strip.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION - BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 8
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 2 x Single Beds
- BED 4: 2 x Single Beds
Please BYO linen - fitted sheets, flat sheets, pillow cases, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels and beach towels. Mattress protectors, pillows, doonas and doona covers are provided. Please note: at times linen may be provided at an additional cost by prior arrangement with the owner, however this service cannot always be guaranteed.
- Fabulous water views from the living entertainment areas upstairs, Webber Q BBQ, chiminea and Cafe style blinds
- 2 bedrooms upstairs and 2 bedrooms downstairs
- Full Kitchen (with Pod coffee machine) and Laundry facilities
- 2 Bathrooms (inc bath)
- 3 TV's (inc Smart TV for use with your Netflix account)/ DVD Player
- Split System Air Conditioning/Heating in main living. Wood Heater and Oil Heating in bedrooms
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Kids are taken care of with a second living area or kids zone with lounge and TV. The glass sliding door opens out to the downstairs deck with an outdoor setting, lounge bed, Table Tennis Table, Badminton Net, and Racquets
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Please note Strict Pet Conditions: at this property guests are required to bring their own pet bedding and pets are not allowed on the furniture at anytime. Additional cleaning charges of $80 apply. See Pet Conditions.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- Please note STRICT PET CONDITIONS: Pets allowed upon application, please refer to Pet Conditions under Guest Information. At this property guests are required to bring their own pet bedding and pets are not allowed on the furniture at anytime. An $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.