A fabulous Sorrento getaway, this traditional beach house is set in a great location with an easy 7 minute walk to the vibrant village shops and cafes, beautiful bay and ocean beaches.
An appealing older style 3 bedroom cottage featuring polished timber floors, open plan living/kitchen/dining and new furnishings. With two large brand new outdoor entertaining decks, one upstairs and one downstairs overlooking the lovely established backyard which is perfect for a game of cricket and space for your furry friend to roam (by prior arrangement only).
The cottage style fully equipped kitchen is light and clean and comes equipped with Miele appliances and a dishwasher. Doors open from the kitchen to a sunny brand new entertaining deck, perfect for barbecues on a balmy night. The main floor is completed with two comfortable bedrooms, both with built-in robes, reverse cycle heating/cooling and a brand new main family bathroom with underfloor heating, separate shower, full-size bath and separate toilet. Downstairs via an internal spiral staircase* is a large retreat/bunk room with reverse cycle heating/cooling, a sitting area with Smart TV and a combined bathroom/laundry.
* Please note that due to spiral staircase, this house may not be suitable for small children.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION - BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 10
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 2 x Single Bunk Bed Sets
- BED 3 (downstairs): 1 x Queen Bed and Single Bunk Bed Set (inc ensuite)
Linen is included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Recently repainted inside and out, the bathroom has been renovated and new furniture throughout
- 2 x large entertaining decks. Upstairs deck is brand new with new outdoor lounge furniture and alfresco dining with gas BBQ
- Open fireplace, reverse cycle heating/cooling, fans in bedrooms
- Full Kitchen (inc Aldi coffee machine)
- 2 Bathrooms (inc a bath) - New main bathroom with underfloor heating
- Laundry facilities
- 2 TV's / DVD player and DVD's and iPhone dock
- 2 lounge areas, one upstairs is open plan with the kitchen/dining, downstairs is a sitting area with Smart TV in the retreat/bunk room
- NBN WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Smoke alarms and fire extinguisher
- Fully fenced. Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY - No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct - Council rego # STRA0560/18
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions.
- Please note that due to spiral staircase, this house may not be suitable for small children.