Terms and Conditions
PERSONS UNDER 18
Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to make a reservation. We reserve the right to cancel any of these reservations.
First night’s tariff is required as a security deposit with payment in full required upon check-in. If booking only one (1) night stay a payment in full is required when booking.
When booking online, full payment is taken at time of booking.
For special events such as Music Festivals and Concerts, a $200 bond may be required per room. Upon departure and inspection of room with no damage, the bond will be refunded back to the card within 5-7 working days.
Any breakages, damages and lost key/key cards must be reported, or if found on departure inspection by Kryal Castle, must be paid for at the guest’s expense. We have the right to use the bond or credit card on file for these expenses.
Any excessive cleaning required on departure that is out of the ordinary scope. COST: up to $50.
Smoking inside all accommodation is strictly prohibited and will incur deep clean charges. Cost: $200
REFUSAL OF ENTRY
Managers reserve the right to refuse return guests who have caused damage or disruption to the motel and its guests on a previous stay and/or guests who have been evicted from other accommodation providers for same reasons or criminal behaviour. Also, underage guests will be denied access to the motel unless accompanied by a responsible parent or guardian for the duration of their stay.
Managers reserve the right to evict guests staying who have caused or are causing damage or disruption to Kryal castle and its guests.
If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the guest must immediately vacate the premises. The manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any guest and removal of guests property.
Please note that all guests are required to have a credit card upon check in as a pre-authorisation/security for the booking and for any additional charges such as Mini-Bar purchases.
You have the choice of one of the following payment options:
- Visa or Mastercard at time of booking and for all on-line bookings.
- Direct deposit within 3 business days – please quote your reservation number to identify your payment. (not available for on-line bookings)
RATE INCLUSIONS FOR BOOKINGS
All individual room rates are quoted for 2 guests
Interconnecting room rates are quoted for 4 guests (minimum 2 for each room)
“The Barracks” room rates are quoted for 1 guest
- Extra person charge for Castle Room and Cabin Accommodation are:
- Adults (14 years old and older) – $30 per person per night
- Children (4 to 17 years old) – $20 per child per night,
- Infants (0 to 3 years old) – Free if sleeping in the same bed as parents or you bring your own cot.
- Extra person charge for Powered sites are:
- Adults (18 years old and older) – $15 per person per night
- Children (4 to 17 years old) – $10 per child per night
- Infants (0 to 3 years old) – Free
We endeavour to provide the accommodation you have booked; however we reserve the right to re-allocate to the same style of accommodation if deemed necessary.
CASTLE ROOM AND SITE CAPACITY
- Castle Rooms – Extra persons complies with maximum Castle Room occupancy for each accommodation style.
- Sites – A maximum of eight (8) persons per site.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
- Check-in is 2.00pm
- Check-out is 10.00am
- If arriving after 5pm please contact the park prior to 5.00pm to make arrangements for after-hours arrival
- Check-in is 12 noon
- Check-out is 10.00am or by arrangement with management.
- If arriving after 5.00pm please contact the park prior to 5.00pm to make arrangements for after-hours arrival key/site allocations
A late checkout is available for all guests at a cost of $50.00 for Castle Rooms and $10 for powered sites until 12pm (subject to availability).
No refunds are available should you decide to shorten your stay after arrival.
- Kryal Castle offer great deals for group/club bookings – please speak with management for specials and inclusions.
- We require a nominated contact person for the group/club
- All bookings require a security deposit of one night’s deposit when booking
In accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1992, Service/Assistance Dogs are exempt from this policy and are welcome at Kryal Castle.
Pets are not permitted within the Castle grounds, and are strictly forbidden from entering the Kryal Castle Adventure Park due to the safety of other onsite animals.
- Therefore no pets are allowed in Castle Rooms at any time for any reason. Failure to observe this rule will render the guest subject to immediate eviction without refund. Cleaning costs may apply. (up to $500.00)
- Pets are welcome at our Holiday Park but to ensure the enjoyment and comfort of all Park patrons the Pet Policy must be adhered to by all pet owners. The following applies:
- Owners must contact Kryal Castle prior to arrival for approval of their chosen pet/s
- Acceptance of any dog or pet is entirely at the discretion of Management. Some dogs may be refused.
- “Dangerous Dogs” as defined in 34A of the Domestic Animals Act 1994 are prohibited in the park.
- The pet owner must then agree to and sign the standard Pet Policy/Pet Owner Agreement’ document.
- For health and safety reasons, any pet-related accessories such as dog blankets must not be washed in the laundry or cleaned within the park.
- No pet may be left unattended at any time. Please take your pets out with you if you leave the park.
- All pets, including small ones, must be kept on a leash and under control at all times whilst in the Tudor village. The leash must be no longer than 3 metres in length. This includes no dog runs to be set up. These leashes must prevent the pet leaving your site. Supervised means not left alone in car/van/tent etc.
- Pets must be in good health, wormed, vaccinated, debugged, not carrying transferrable diseases etc. If the pet has major illness please inform staff so we can manage it responsibly.
- Pet owners must clean up after their pet immediately (this includes children who may walk the pet). Please remove left over food, wrap droppings and place in a rubbish bin.
- Barking dogs detract from the enjoyment of other park patrons. Please attempt to keep your dog quiet. Constant barking or howling cannot be tolerated and will result in eviction.
- Pet owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions caused by or because of their pet.
Please be advised: Work Law Health & Safety state that operators must comply with the Australian Standard AS/NZS 4220:2003 “Children under the age of 9 years are not permitted to use the top bunk, children must not play on top bunk”. Please take this into consideration when making your booking.
A complimentary starter pack of tea, coffee, sugar and toiletries are provided in your Castle Room accommodation. Additional Mini-bar items that are stocked within the Castle Room are charged to your card upon departure.
You and/or the children in Kryal Castle may be photographed for historical and marketing purposes, please let management know if there is any reason you cannot be photographed. Should your image be reproduced, you will have no interest in copyright of the image, which is the sole right of Kryal Castle. You will not be entitled to financial reimbursement for participation in photographs and/or their subsequent publication.
The content, organisation, graphics, design, compilation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. Some of the content on the site is the copyrighted work of third parties.
RESTRICTIONS AND PROHIBITIONS ON USE
Your access and use of the Site and any information, materials or documents therein are subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use: You may not (a) copy, republish, sell, lease, loan, transmit or otherwise make available in any form or by any means all or any portion of the Site or any content retrieved there from; (b) use of the Site or any materials obtained from the Site to develop, of as a component of, any information, storage and retrieval system, database, information base, or similar resource (in any media now existing or hereafter developed), that is offered for commercial distribution of any kind, including through sale, license, lease, rental, subscription, or any other commercial distribution mechanism.
Kryal Castle Adventure Park Terms and Conditions
Tickets issued by Kryal Castle are subject to the following conditions:
- Tickets are sold on behalf of Kryal Castle. A ticket is a receipt and is not transferable.
- Kryal Castle reserves the right to refuse admission or to request a visitor to leave Kryal Castle’s facilities.
- Proof of age and concession identification may be required.
- Additional charges apply to activities. Extra charges may apply to entry prices during special events. Complimentary and discount passes are not valid during special events.
- Tickets purchased may not, without the prior written consent of Kryal Castle be resold, packaged or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions or trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods and services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of these conditions, the bearer of the ticket may be denied admission, or other action taken, without guarantee of a refund.
- Opening hours are generally from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm on weekends, Gazetted Victorian School Holidays and Victorian Public Holidays. Kryal Castle reserves the right to amend opening hours at any time. Entry for private functions will be provided under conditions at the sole discretion of Kryal Castle Management.
- The daily program for activities within Kryal Castle is provisional and subject to change as necessary without notice due to adverse weather conditions or other operational reasons. Kryal Castle reserves the right to cancel, withdraw, postpone, relocate or reschedule activities and there is no guarantee of viewing any or all scheduled activities.
- For safety reasons, visitors are not permitted to use drones at Kryal Castle. Commercial use is subject to prior permission in accordance with Kryal Castle’s Filming & Photography Policy.
- Images of Kryal Castle taken with a camera, mobile phone or other wireless device cannot be used for any purpose other than for regular private and domestic purposes without prior written consent of Kryal Castle and in accordance with Kryal Castle’s Filming and Photography policy. Images cannot be sold, licensed, published or otherwise commercially exploited. Kryal Castle reserves the right to instruct the methods used to obtain images or prevent any form of photography on its premises at any time.
- Visitors consent to being photographed, filmed and recorded as visitors to Kryal Castle and consent to the use of any such film, image or recording at the sole discretion of Kryal Castle.
- Making or distributing of broadcasts, commentary or news reports by any means in any format or media including any such commentary made by mobile phone or other device is not permitted without prior consent of Kryal Castle in accordance with Kryal Castle’s Filming and Photography Policy.
- Any personal information (except postcodes or country of departure) communicated to Kryal Castle by the purchaser when purchasing a ticket is collected for the purposes of assisting with lost tickets. Kryal Castle may also use such personal information for direct marketing purposes in its promotion of Kryal Castle and related products. Where such use is made, the purchaser will be given prior opportunity to ‘opt out’ of receiving further direct marketing material.
- For the comfort and safety of visitors, staff and volunteers, the following items are not permitted to be brought into Kryal Castle and a Kryal Castle employee may, in his or her absolute discretion, deny the entry of such items into Kryal Castle Adventure Park and Suites: Alcohol, illicit drugs, animals (except assistance animals including guide dogs and on duty dogs under the control and supervision of on-duty emergency or security personnel or dogs engaged in a performance approved by the CEO or his representative or Chief Warden) any item that could be used as a weapon (without the prior approval of The Arena Manager and current, relevant permits held); vehicles of any kind including bicycles, motor cycles, scooters, (except wheelchairs, electric wheelchairs & disability scooters), skateboards, and roller blades/skates; fireworks; balls, frisbees and helium balloons; large flags; musical instruments (unless by prior consent); amplification equipment; unauthorised advertising material or flyers; ‘laser pointers’; distress signals, whistles or loud hailers; dangerous goods or any other item prohibited by legislation.
- Kryal Castle permits visitors to smoke in designated areas within the grounds and specially allocated areas for private functions outside of normal operating hours. Designated smoking areas are noted on the visitor map.
- Whilst at Kryal Castle, visitors are responsible for the security of their own property. All bags may be subject to search, and visitors are reminded to not leave bags or packages unattended at any time.
- Children 15 years and under must be supervised by an accompanying adult at all times. An adult is deemed to be any person aged 16 years or older.
- Kryal Castle does not take responsibility for personal injury, loss or damage however caused, including any negligence (but not gross negligence), breach of duty, default or omission on the part of Kryal Castle staff, volunteers, contractors or agents.
- Appointed Officers of Kryal Castle reserve the right, with reasonable cause, to refuse entry to any person or to remove any person from Kryal Castle without any entitlement to a refund subject to all laws.
- WARNING: Visitors may experience some aspects of Kryal Castle that are potentially hazardous including activities associated with: close proximity of horses and other animals, uneven and potentially slippery surfaces including cobblestones and flights of stairs, variable light levels and replica weapons and replica torture devices. Many areas of Kryal Castle are exposed to high winds, rain, direct sunlight and heat. Visitors are required to take appropriate care of their personal hydration and sun protection.
- Kryal Castle advises that it offers activities carried out by costumed staff or contracted re-enactors who may portray some of the behaviours and undertake activities which are representative of Medieval history.
Additional terms and conditions of entry to Murder Mystery evenings
- 21. No refunds, cancellations or amendments within 24 hours of the show.
- Kryal Castle recommends warm, casual clothing and flat walking shoes.
- Consumption of alcohol and food, other than that purchased, at Kryal Castle, is not permitted during the evening events.
- Children aged 16 years and under are not permitted due to the content of the show.
- No transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst Kryal Castle strives to protect such information, Kryal Castle does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to Kryal Castle, including your credit card details, is transmitted at your own risk.